APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify an Operations Administrator
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Position: Operations Administrator
Duration: 1 year or longer
Pay Rate: $30/hr
Required Shift: M-F; Standard 9AM-5PM
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Perform administrative duties in support of the CSR financial team, including accounts payable functions, grant application processing and approvals, month-end close processes, and monthly financial reporting and analysis.
- Provide support for the fulfillment of common operational processes, including Sourcing requirements and contracts, execution of legal agreements, supplier invoicing, etc.
- Create onboarding materials and manage the intake of new CSR team members, including procurement of equipment and software.
- Develop and manage collaboration and efficiency tools for utilization by the programmatic teams.
- Support preparation activities and materials creation for key internal meetings and events.
- Provide administrative support for the matching gifts program, including coordination of investigations and security reviews.
- Manage the monthly submission of CSR Directors' expense reports.
Must Have Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of work experience in an operations administrative function.
- Expertise in using Microsoft Office software, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated.
- Financial experience preferred (Accounts payable, etc.)
Compensation and Benefits
Pay Rate: $25/hr
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.