APR has been engaged to identify hard working Project Manager for one of the nation's largest nonprofit organization.
LOCATION: Washington, DC
CONTRACT: 3 months or longer
- Responsible for management of the entire creative project lifecycle from project definition/scope through implementation.
- Develop project plan and drive project milestones.
- Employ project management methodologies and tools.
- Identify, coordinate, and manage resources and key stakeholders for project. Ensure effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Deliver projects on time, at/under budget and within scope.
- Communicate project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Position requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- 3-6 years of prior experience in project management is required.
- Position favors candidates with experience in digital advertising, graphic design and/or media buying.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.