Small Cell Project Manager
TITLE: Small Cell Project Manager LOCATION: Rolling Meadows, IL 60008 CONTRACT: 24 months or longer PAY RATE: $45/hr. on W2
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
This candidate will be responsible for supporting the In-building/Special Venues Program with the planning, acquisition, design, integration and optimization of DAS and in-building small cell technologies.
- The candidate will oversee the team's small solutions initiative, which involves analyzing the network, identifying target areas, and overseeing the deployment of eFemto & Pico cells designed to enhance network capacity.
- He/She will interface regularly with internal and external stakeholders, including RF, System Performance, Transport, Construction, Real Estate, Sales and Operations, as well as design/integration vendors, landlords and customers.
- The candidate will also be responsible for building and managing projects across multiple project management platforms, including SiteTraker and Fuze.
- He/She will be accountable for implementing and overseeing quality control measures designed to ensure "clean" handoff of projects to the other stakeholders.
- The candidate will also have responsibility for financial management of projects from initial proposal/bid through receipt of final product.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Excel proficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead collaboration required for the success of interdisciplinary initiatives
- Technical acumen
- Technical discipline/background
- Prior Company experience/ regional networking familiarity
- Bachelor's Degree required; technical discipline preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.