APR has been engaged to identify hard working Systems Analyst for one of the nation's largest organization in the energy industry.
LOCATION: Urbandale, IA 50322
CONTRACT: 10 months or longer
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions)
Provides operational support of the Windows computing environment for servers and workstations. Responsibilities include hardware installations, upgrades, operating system configuration, application software installations and upgrades, backup and recovery administration, maintaining users and peripheral equipment, troubleshooting system and application issues.
Working knowledge in three or more of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and Server 2012 R2 operating systems including server clustering, Microsoft DHCP/DNS/DFS/IIS, file backup systems and industry security practices. Windows server 2016 experience a plus.
- Cisco UCS and/or HP server hardware.
- Administration of VMware Infrastructure including VMware vSphere ESX, VMware vCenter, vRealize Operations, vRealize Automation and Horizon Enterprise (VDI).
- Active Directory and Group Policy configuration and administration.
- Server hardware based monitoring tools.
- Citrix XenApp and/or Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Configuration management with IBM BigFix or VMWare Configuration Management.
- System Center Configuration Manager
- Airwatch mobile device management
- Microsoft Skype for Business (on premise installations)
Desired technical skills
- Scripting or programming for automating administration
- Working knowledge of IP networking
- Network packet and performance analysis
- Relevant certifications/training such as MCSE
- Windows Workstation imaging and application packaging for distribution of software and patches
- Windows server and workstation administration
- Working knowledge of implementation of the Center for Internet Security Top 20 cyber security controls (SANS Top 20)
- Installation and removal of physical rack mounted hardware in data centers
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service). 401k plan is available after 90 days.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.