Change Order Management
Title: Change Order Management
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Duration: 12 months
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is currently looking for a Configuration Coordinator.
The person in this role:
- Under direct supervision performs the clerical aspects related to engineering change or engineering master data input into the business system.
- Ensures change data contains the latest configuration and latest revisions
- May scan documents or enter engineering master data into business systems for usage
- Will be assigned to the Application Engineering Specification Writer team, responsible for technical documentation of components used in Collins Aerospace assemblies.
- Will work with the existing spec writer staff to reduce existing request backlog. Ideal candidate will have writing experience (preferably technical writing).
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizen
- Experience with Adobe family of products (FrameMaker, Acrobat Pro, etc.) is preferred.
- Experience modifying graphics, such as mechanical outline drawings, would be good.
- must be good at multi-tasking, possessing good communication and organization skills.
- Must maintain familiarity with related procedures, processes, and method
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent and up to 5 years of experience
Rate: $13.36/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.