APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify a Housekeeper
Location: Torrance, CA 90505
Duration: Temp to hire (based on performance)
Hours: M-F 8 hours/day, 2nd shift (2/4PM - 11PM/1AM)
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Performs terminal cleaning, i.e., a complete ceiling to floor cleaning of the environment including changing of bed linen upon patient discharge.
- Moves and arranges furniture for meetings and departmental moves.
- Performs cleaning procedures for other areas of the hospital including but, not limited to: restrooms, offices, waiting areas, staff lounges, exam rooms and corridors. Exposure to chemicals and infections or puncture wounds.
- Lifting heavy furniture linen and trash bags.
- Must have ability to read and follow written and/or oral instructions.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is a match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.