APR has been engaged to identify hard working Planner for one of our biggest clients in the Manufacturing industry.
JOB TITLE: Planner LOCATION: Jackson, MI 49203 CONTRACT: 3 months or longer PAY RATE: $22.85 per hour
- Manage work orders to ensure manufacturing has necessary work at all times,
- communicates on overtime requirements.
- Expedite orders for customers where possible; expedites shortages with buyers;
- communicates updates to customer service.
- Ensure work orders for their areas of responsibility are current, not past due, not in pick
- status for long periods of time.
- Support potential miss to ensure on time completion of critical orders be proactive.
- Prepare reports and other correspondence for use by Eaton SCM professionals.
- Coordinate material requirements with production schedules, customer requirements and provide feedback to scheduling and management.
- Bachelor' Degree
- Minimum 1 year in Supply Chain Role
- Proficient in development and tracking of internal metrics.
- General Knowledge of ERP and procurement processes.
- Exposure to institutional problem solving tools/processes such as cycle time reduction and process improvement tool: Six Sigman, DMAIC methodology, Kaizen, DOE, Tree Diagrams, Root Cause analysis, Analytical skills.
- Hose, Tube, Fitting, and coupling design experience is a plus.
- Strong project and time management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, from production associates to the leadership team.
- Skillful in using forecasting, demand planning, scheduling and inventory management tools and concepts to analyze and recommend optimal placement and velocity of materials for manufacturing and distribution process. Well-qualified to understand the independencies of supply chain strategies.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.