Human Resources Coordinator
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Human Resources Coordinator.
LOCATION: Diamond Bar, CA (moving to San Dimas, CA)
CONTRACT: 3 months, Temp-to-hire
Performs a variety of general personnel/clerical tasks in such areas as employee records, benefits, education/training, employment, compensation, and equal employment opportunity. Maintains both manual and automated personnel records, collects and compiles sensitive and confidential personnel statistics and prepares reports. In accordance with procedures, furnishes information to authorized persons and/or agencies. Provides information to all levels of employees regarding personnel policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain employee personnel files both electronic and paper
• Process and maintain all employee status changes
• Manage employee life cycle
• Manage HR reporting
• Maintain HRM system
• Compose Human Resources policies and procedures/work instructions as necessary
• Coordinate pre-employment process for applicants
• Communicate with external vendors/agencies as needed to meet department and organizational goals
• Manage temporary agency process
• Provide and Complete Employment Verifications as necessary
• Process monthly billing
• Facilitate new hire orientation
• Maintain employee timekeeping system
• Provide backup coverage to the Receptionist as necessary
• Provide general support to all HR functions as necessary
• Provide outstanding customer service to our internal customers
• Other projects and duties as assigned
• Solid analytical, problem-solving and presentation skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to foster excellent relationships and credibility at all levels of the organization
• Excellent organization and follow-up skills
• Demonstrated self-motivation, drive and initiative
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
• High School diploma, or equivalent (GED)
• 0 to 1 years of experience in an administrative role within human resources
• Proficient in MS Office to include PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, and Excel
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service). 401k plan is available after 90 days.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.