Title: Accounting Assistant
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 12 months
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is currently looking for an Accounts Payable customer service & processing analyst.
The person in this role:
- Utilize SAP and OpenText to perform Accounts Payable processing of invoice payments
- Perform accounting activities within the context of GAAP, FAR, CAS and corporate policies and procedures
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills helping to resolve vendor and internal personnel inquiries.
- Have a customer service orientation, techniques skills while being able operate independently
- Monitor and work to departmental and individual processing metrics
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizenship is required.
- Accounts Payable knowledge; SAP knowledge preferable;
- Strong attention to detail and accounting orientation;
- Must have strong Customer Service experience.
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments, meet tight deadlines, and work to metrics;
- Competency in Microsoft Office, particularly MS Word and Excel
Rate: $25/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.