APR has been engaged to identify hard working Accounting Clerk for one of our biggest clients in the aerospace/defense industry.
LOCATION: San Diego, CA
CONTRACT: 6 months
PAY: $15 to $18/hr DOE
SHIFT: 8am to 4:30 pm
The Accounting Clerk will have an overall responsibility for all accounting activity surrounding the accounts receivable and payable functions.
- Performs general accounting tasks (journal entries and account reconciliations)
- Makes journal entries and reconciles accounts
- Miscellaneous intercompany transactions
- Special projects as assigned
- Filing documents as appropriate
- Process payments to international companies/partners (involves exchange rates and charging invoices via journal entries)
- Serves as point of contact for vendors
- Handles and minimizes vendor complaints and requests for information
- Establishes and maintains relationships with vendors
- Processes checks, wires and reconciliations in accordance with company policies
- Processes invoices through data entry in MANMAN in accordance with company policies
- Research and resolve vendor discrepancies
- Accrue unvouchered invoices at month end, reconcile unvouchered receipts
- Makes collection calls to customers
- Processes credit memos and commission payments to sales representatives
- Processes credit card and online invoices
- Assists with letters of credit
- Performs daily cash posting (significant data entry)
- Assists with miscellaneous accounts receivables and customer credit activities
- At least 1 year of experience
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.