Accounts Receivable Specialist
Duration: 4 Months or longer
The Account Receivable Specialist position serves to ensure that all operational credit and collection services are carried out in an effective, timely and properly controlled manner.
- Responsibility for collecting outstanding debts, conducting in depth credit analyses on both domestic and international accounts, setting credit limits, releasing orders in accordance with company policy.
- Help conduct all accounts receivable month end closing tasks and reconciling assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Provide audit support as well as participate in performing internal SOX audits.
- Someone who with minimal training can take the ball and run with it.
- Will be corresponding directly with clients so experience developing relationships with clients along with strong verbal and written skills very important.
- Prefer Oracle experience but will consider other ERP experience.
- MUST have experience with A/R and credit/collections at least a couple years, will not consider anyone who doesn't have A/R experience or understand/knowledge of credit/collections.
- This has the potential to be a long term position for candidate who productive and takes ownership of the responsibilities
Compensation & Benefits
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.