Title: Admin Assistant
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Duration: 12 month contract position, with potential to convert if position is open and candidate performs well.
Our client is a large American multinational company primarily providing avionics and information technology systems and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- responsible for assisting engineers with hardware development support; will be the engineering build and material coordinator as well as the engineering liaison.
- Provides tools expertise and support to Engineering: MS Office Apps, requirements capture databases, change management and tracking tools. Generate reports as required.
- Edits format of hardware documentation. Verifies change requests are in the proper state and implement into documentation. Performs data conversion using various application media for software development or project file maintenance.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen - Security clearance, or ability to hold a security clearance is a bonus, but not required.
- Microsoft Excel
- strong communication skills
Compensation and Benefits
Pay Rate: $21.53/hr on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.