Title: Admin Assistant
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Duration: 12 months
Our client is a large American multinational company primarily providing avionics and information technology systems and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Edits format of software/hardware documentation. Verifies change requests are in the proper state and implement into documentation.
- Performs data conversion using various application media for software development or project file maintenance.
- Provides tools expertise and support to Engineering: MS Office Apps, requirements capture databases, change management and tracking tools. Generate reports as required.
- Interfaces with technicians, engineers and engineering managers to create/edit documentation.
- Ensures compliance with the Third-Party Intellectual Property process.
- • Collects metrics and prepares presentation materials for analysis.
- Analyzes metrics, identifying opportunities for continuous process improvements. Works with Engineering to train on processes and tools.
- Assists in tracking action items, risk management tools, and tasks in the change management tools.
- Supports the Bid & Proposal process, assisting in bid narratives and bid reviews.
- Networks with both internal and external personnel at multiple levels. Communications require skill, tact, persuasion and/or negotiation to accomplish the objective of communication.
- Generally works on highly complex assignments which are given in terms of objectives to be accomplished and priorities to be followed. Requires independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues. Makes recommendations for new procedures.
- minimum education requirement is HS Diploma or Equivalent
- candidates must be US Citizens
- At least 5 years of exp
Compensation and Benefits
Pay Rate: $20/hr
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.