Administrative Assistant - Sr Administrative Assistant 1
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Duration: 12 months or longer
Our client is a large American multinational company primarily providing avionics and information technology systems and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to join the Government Systems Administrative Support department to support Airborne Engineering in this fast-paced environment of Government Systems.
- Provide administrative support to staff and respective departments. Typical support tasks include scheduling meetings, arranging domestic and international travel, expense report preparation, and maintaining department calendars.
- Assist management by managing calendars and making priority decisions to resolve schedule conflicts, monitoring email communication and highlighting urgent matters requiring attention, preparing activity reports and leadership engagement opportunities, and coordinating department meetings.
- Serve as the focal point for the teams, such as scheduling meetings, coordinating food orders, tracking morale and providing other administrative assistance.
- Help in administering the department ALM/Teamspace sites, including site content updates, user access, and assisting users with questions.
- Interact with other administrative assistants collaboratively to share knowledge and schedule activities with senior leadership across the business, including resolving schedule conflicts as executive calendars change.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Compensation & Benefits
Pay Rate: $15.21/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.