Aircraft Structural Designers
Title: Aircraft Structural Designer
Location: Melbourne, FL
Duration: 8 months or longer
Work Schedule: 9/80
Job ID: 19009827
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Candidates should have design experience with a focus on metallic structure, wing structure design, machined part design, sheet metal and knowledge of GD&T.
- Familiarity with military and industry standards pertaining to material, processes and hardware.
- NX 8.5 or later required with PMI knowledge a must.
- Candidate should be familiar with drawing/PDP release process utilizing Teamcenter.
- (Siemens) Teamcenter Enterprise / Teamcenter Unified familiarity a plus.
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizenship
- 9 years minimum aircraft metallic structural design experience.
- CAD Experience using Siemens NX 8.5 or later.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Rate: $55-$60/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.