Title: Assembler Location: Woodstock, NY Duration: 12 months or longer Shift: 7 am to 3:30 pm OVERTIME REQUIRED
One of the leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices in the Aerospace and Defense industry.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Performs duties to assemble, inspect, rework, paint, and test a variety of designs and sizes of fractional horsepower motors and blowers. Makes wiring connections and assembles electrical parts and components.
- Works from blueprints, customer drawings, specification sheets, and written and verbal instructions.
- Handles materials and parts according to proper procedure. Maintains established standards of quality and productivity. Reports unusual problems or circumstances to appropriate person.
- Records information or data describing work performed and defects. Maintains work area clean and neat at all times. Stores and keeps in good working order all equipment, tools and gages. Complies with all Company policies, procedures, and safety rules.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A practical demonstration of skills may be required.
- Blueprint reading.
- Soldering skills a plus.
- US Citizen or Green Card
Compensation and Benefits:
Pay Rate: $12/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.