Cable and Harness Technician (2nd Shift)
Job Title: Cable and Harness Technician
Location: Melbourne, FL 32904
Duration: 1 year or longer
Pay Rate: $24/hr. on W2
Work Schedule: 9/80 (2nd Shift to start, but must be flexible for all shifts)
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Position Summary / Responsibilities:
· Manufacture cable / harness products.
· Reads and interprets Work Instructions, schematics, wirelists, and drawings.
· Ensures quality of the hardware is maintained and company procedures are followed.
· Ensures work is done with completeness, accuracy, adherence to operation sheets, ISO procedures, schedules, and assign tasks.
· Provides regular communication to shop leads and Work Center management on status and technical issues.
High School diploma or equivalent and 2 years additional education and/or related experience.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.