Cable Electronic Technician
Job Title: Cable Electronic Technician
Location: Melbourne, FL 32904
Duration: 1 year
Pay Rate: $20-$22/hr on W2
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
· Performs functions associated with Lab Build-up and Operations, including building cables and harnesses, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of cables, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
· Reads and interprets drawings and schematics.
· Able to operate and troubleshoot sophisticated systems in support of engineering development requirements.
· Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the development process.
· Works with engineers in conducting experiments.
· Performs cabling installations and modifications as required.
· Installs simple and complex cabling infrastructure for new systems and modification of existing systems.
· US Citizenship is required.
· High School diploma or equivalent and 0 years additional education and/or related experience.
· Background with electronics, pinning cables, building computers
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.