Cable Harness Technician (2nd Shift)
Title: Cable Harness Technician (2nd shift)
Location: Melbourne, FL
Duration: 12 months or longer
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
The person in this role:
- Manufacture cable / harness products.
- Reads and interprets Work Instructions, schematics, wire lists, and drawings.
- Ensures quality of the hardware is maintained and company procedures are followed.
- Ensures work is done with completeness, accuracy, adherence to operation sheets, ISO procedures, schedules, and assign tasks.
- Provides regular communication to shop leads and Work Center management on status and technical issues.
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- High School diploma or equivalent and 2 years additional education and/or related experience.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Rate: $24/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position' please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.