Circuit Design Engineer
Title: Circuit Design Engineer Location: Manhattan Beach, CA Duration: 12 months or longer Pay Rate: $73-$80/hr., depending on experience Work Schedule: 1st shift, 9/80 work schedule
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognition, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
POSITION SUMMARY / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and integrate complex electronic Test Sets and hardware units.
- The hardware development responsibilities include architecture design, detailed design, test, integration, customer briefings, and post-delivery support of satellite system Test Sets and ground units.
- Will work closely with other engineering functions, including Flight Engineering, Systems Engineering, Product Engineering, Production, and Procurement to meet schedule and design requirements.
- Has a broad range of experience with design, integration, and test of Digital and Analog circuits, pcbs, drawers, FPGAS, units, and subsystems and is capable of leading a small team.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or another STEM degree from an accredited institution plus 9 years of experience in an Engineering Environment; OR, a minimum of 7 years of experience with a Master's Degree in STEM
- Design and test experience in digital technology
- Design and test experience in Analog/RF technology
- Master's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering from an accredited institution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- DOD, SCI, or SSBI clearance
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.