APR has been engaged to identify a hardworking Contracts Administrator for one of our biggest clients in the aerospace/manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: San Diego, CA 92121 CONTRACT: 12 months or longer PAY RATE: $25-$27/hr., depending on experience SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 7:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Process new orders and code accordingly for sales admin team
- Electronic file repository for Sales orders and PO Confirmations
- Assistance with Reps and Certs completion and maintenance of repository
- Provide Compliance documentation as follows
- Reach & Rohs Responses to customers
- Order status Responses to customers
- Assistance with Quotes and Marketing on customer inquiries
- Leads to appropriate regions as required
- Documenting discount requests
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3-5 years or related experience required
COMPENSATION: We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.