Customer Service - Data Entry
Title: Customer Service - Data Entry
Location: Wichita, KS
Duration: 12 months
Our client is a large American multinational company primarily providing avionics and information technology systems and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Will be working in a service center doing primarily data entry and customer service.
- Customers of the service center will call this person to check on the status of repairs, ask billing/pricing questions and get estimated repair timelines.
- All customer transactions will be recorded via a large database (SAP) so much of this person's time will be spent with such data entry.
- HS DIPLOMA or equivalent is the minimum REQUIRED education
- US citizen or Permanent Resident
- Someone who will enjoy a lot of data entry
- Good, solid customer service skills.
- This person must have the capacity to always maintain a professional presence over the phone - even when dealing with angry customers
Compensation and Benefits
Pay Rate: $13.24/hr
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.