Customer Service Admin
APR has been engaged to identify a hardworking Customer Service Admin for one of our biggest clients in the aerospace/manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Berea, OH 44017 CONTRACT: 7 months or longer PAY RATE: $20-$25/hr., depending on experience SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Enter and maintain all service tickets in ProjectSystem upon receiving request.
- Create a service ticket and send to the technician completing the request so proper documentation is available as a history of service and correct hours are reflected on technician's timesheet.
- Maintain an up-to-date "Service Contract" Smartsheet.
- Work with technicians to build quotes for services and material for customer's needs. All quotes are reviewed and approved by Director of Service.
- Track all repair or replacement products sent and returned from manufacturers.
- Upon receiving equipment, ship to the customer or schedule the technician to complete the repair request.
- Maintain past due service parts ordered and follow-up with the distributor regarding status.
- Track down parts when emergency repairs are necessary, work with all locations.
- Work with the accounting department as it pertains to service billing, repair costs and answering any questions that may arise.
- 1-3 years of related experience in role
- High school diploma or GED required
COMPENSATION: We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.