Location: Melbourne, FL
Duration: 12 months or longer
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
The person in this role:
- Designs, models, documents, and guides the logical and conceptual relationship of data and database changes for complex applications. Analyzes needs and requirements of existing and proposed systems, and develops technical, structural, and organizational specifications.
- Create standards and develops modeling to monitor and enhance capacity and performance across multiple DB platforms and environments to include interaction with multiple databases.
- Ensure architecture supports future enhancements and system integration activities.
- Management of multiple disparate database environments, including managing data models, tables and schemas to store data across multiple applications environments
- Develop and maintain complex scripts/programs to support data computation, data loading, and data integration, to include future data integration activities
- Perform database management functions including resolving performance issues, making schema changes required for new functionality, and installing new releases and patches
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Information Technology, Computer Science, or STEM related field with a minimum of 9+ years of experience - OR a Master's Degree in a STEM related field with 7+ years' experience
- Experience in ETL tools including creating and maintaining SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) and SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS)
- Experience in Python scripting
- Experience with data modeling tools designing and data models, schema and tables
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.