TITLE: Deburr Technician LOCATION: New Bedford, MA 02745 CONTRACT: 6 months or longer PAY RATE: $13.25/hr. SHIFT: 1st shift, Monday - Friday; 6:00 am - 2:30 pm, OT required
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is one of the leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices in the Aerospace and Defense industry.
- Use of hand tools and microscope, to remove burrs from small metal parts
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Remove lose burrs on all machined parts, holes, milled surfaces, dents, or scratches.
- Work from flowsheet folder, blueprint specifications, process sheets, written and/or verbal instructions.
- Work manually and/or with a microscope. Company supplied work materials include scrapers, sandpaper, sharpening stones, small grinding wheels, and the like.
- Requires visual acuity and manual dexterity to detect burrs and correct any imperfections.
- Refer unusual circumstances to group leader or supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Maintain established quality standards and follow quality procedures.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports as required.
- Ensure that work area and equipment are maintained in a clean, safe and orderly condition, that prescribed safety measures are followed, and that established company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. on a daily basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or as required.
- Work overtime as needed or as required with appropriate notice and in accordance with company policy.
- Steel toed shoes required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.