Title: Desktop Support - 9317264
Location: Redondo Beach, CA
Duration: 12 months
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is currently looking for a DEsktop Support.
The person in this role:
- Provides Remote refresh & support services, technical\warranty support for computers and associated networks. To include delivery and installation of new PC's and peripherals, troubleshooting and repair of PCs, software, and related peripheral equipment.
- Connects personal computers and terminals to exisitng data networks. Performs cell phone enrollment.
- Assists users in the general use of personal computers and enterprise networks utilizing established enterprise procedures
- Organizes & prioritizes assigned service tickets on a daily basis using established guidelines to resolve and close service tickets within established Service Level Agreements.
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizenship is required.
- At least high school diploma or equivalent
- Experienced using a COTS Incident and Service Request ticketing system.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products such as Windows 7, Windows 10, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Strong familiarity with hardware components such as video cards, hard drives, network adapters and motherboards
Rate: $22/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.