Title: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Warner Robins, GA
Duration: 5 months or longer
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are looking for Desktop Support Technician in Warner Robins, GA. The position will be required to perform desktop & laptop break/fix, refreshes, new installs and troubleshooting PC hardware and software issues to resolution. Utilizing vFire ticketing system for all work, documenting all work and closing ticket when complete.
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizenship is required.
- AA or other 2-year technical degree in related discipline and 3+ years of related experience. (2) additional years of applicable work experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- CompTia A+ Certification
- 2+ years of PC technical support experience supporting large user populations
- Proficiency in Microsoft products such as Windows 7, Windows 10, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Strong Familiarity with hardware components such as video cards, hard drives, network adapters and motherboards
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- DoD Secret clearance preferred but not required
- Proficiency in remote administration and troubleshooting of desktop PCs
- Experience in Active Directory configuring user and computer accounts
- Experience supporting Win10 and Bitlocker in a corporate environment
- HP and Dell Warranty Support Certification
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Rate: $22/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.