Title: Desktop Support
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 8 months
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is currently looking for a PC Technician.
The person in this role:
- Support PC Refresh, new deployments and device decommissions. Application installation and data transfer support.
- Will deliver and setup new equipment.
- Will remove old devices and prep for decommission.
- Will troubleshoot HP hardware and perform warranty work and repair.
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizens Only
- A+ certification is required. Good working knowledge of VSM, Altiris and Sophos is preferable.
- Excellent customer communication skills are required. HP and Dell hardware troubleshooting, warranty and repair.
- Must be able to move personal computer equipment.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Windows 7.
- Knowledge of Windows 10 preferred.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.