Digital Board Design Engineer
Title: Digital Board Design Engineer Location: Redondo Beach, CA Duration: 12 months or longer Pay Rate: $85-$95/hr., depending on experience Work Schedule: 1st shift, 9/80 work schedule
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognition, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
POSITION SUMMARY / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will work on digital board design and development with applications in signal processing, network routing and switching, or embedded processors for air and space applications.
- Lead flight digital hardware board and unit development as a responsible design engineer (RDE).
- Tasks of this role include collaboration with systems engineering, mechanical engineers, manufacturing engineers, and other electrical engineers to perform design trades, perform requirements flowdown, create interconnection drawings, perform electrical analysis, develop test plans, and ultimately deliver engineering model and flight hardware that meets program requirements..
- US Citizenship is required.
- Bachelors of Science degree in a STEM field from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 14 years experience in electrical board or unit design (12 years with Masters of Science degree)
- A minimum of 14 years of experience in hardware design/development or production
- 20 years of experience developing Electronics for military or spacecraft applications
- Digital or Mixed signal unit, slice, board, and/or ASIC/FPGA design and development experience
- Master's or PhD degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or other Engineering field from an accredited institution
- Hands-on knowledge of programmatic/cost account management (CAM) processes, project planning and scheduling, cost control, change control, EVMS, staffing, coordination and oversight of technical work effort
- Proven leadership experience and the ability to manage engineers and technicians in a process driven environment
- Experience in program execution and demonstrated ability to meet program technical, cost, and schedule milestones
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) across all levels of the organization
- Security Clearance (any level)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.