Dimension Control Technician
Title: Dimension Control Technician
Location: Palmdale, CA
Duration: 12 months
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is currently looking for a Dimension Control Technician in Palmdale, CA.
The person in this role:
- Lays out, fabricates and assembles a variety of standard and nonstandard major jigs, fixtures, tool masters, master tooling gauges, and related tooling involving compound angels and complex contours where the establishment and coordination to exacting tolerances of numerous tooling holes and reference points between several planes are required.
- Plans work to be performed and determines methods and sequence of operations working from tool design drawings or own designs.
- Sets up and operates optical instruments to check overall and detailed alignment, fit, or adjustment of assemblies.
- Develops and designs holding devices and jig and fixture details.
- Prepares operational sequences and shop drawings covering parts fabrication and assembly to be performed by others.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- High School and 4 years additional education or AA Degree
- US Citizen
Rate: $40/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.