Title: Electrical Assembler
Location: Melbourne, FL 32904
Duration: 12 months or longer
Schedule: 2nd shift
Pay Rate: $24/hr on W2
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognition, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
POSITION SUMMARY / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manufacture cable / harness products.
- Reads and interprets work instructions, schematics, wirelists, and drawings.
- Ensures quality of the hardware is maintained and company procedures are followed.
- Ensures work is done with completeness, accuracy, adherence to operation sheets, ISO procedures, schedules, and assign tasks.
- Provides regular communication to shop leads and Work Center management on status and technical issues.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years additional education and/or related experience.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.