APR has been engaged to identify a hardworking Electrical Assembler for one of our biggest clients in the aerospace/manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: El Cajon, CA 92020 CONTRACT: 9 months or longer PAY RATE: $19/hr. SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- The Electrical Assembler will perform assembly operations in the Electrical Assembly area to include assembly of a variety of electro/mechanical systems involving electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic circuitry, precision controls, electro/mechanical components and units having precise and critical operation specifications
- Specific work activities will include the making of wiring harnesses, board soldering, component installation, building and assembly of electrical panels, building controllers and installation of software, testing, tuning and troubleshooting, and assembly of cabinets.
- Must be able to read and understand all technical documentation, schematics / prints, specifications and use sophisticated measuring instruments and gauges.
- Experienced in operating various electrical diagnostic equipment such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, multi-meters and analyzers.
- Experience with controller software and Ladder Logic.
- Ability to operate various hand tools including: soldering and wire crimping tools, micrometers.
- Skilled using material handling equipment such as cranes, hoists.
- Ability to work independently and meet production schedules.
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively with Engineering and Applications on standard and special electrical systems builds.
- May require limited travel.
- Stand for extended periods of time, reach with both hands and bend as necessary, and lifting up to 40 lbs on a regular basis.
- High School diploma and advanced technical training with five to seven years of experience performing in a similar role, with the ability to demonstrate a high degree of mechanical and electrical skills sufficient to perform in the position
- Journeyman's Electrical License or Associates degree in a technical discipline preferred.
- Steel toed shoes required
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.