APR has been engaged to identify a hardworking Electro-Mechanical Assembler for one of our biggest clients in the aerospace/manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Brooklyn Park, MN 55428 CONTRACT: 12 months or longer PAY RATE: $18-20 per hour, depending on experience SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, flexible schedule, 8 hours a day, starting time between 7:00 am and 8:30 am
- Perform quality assembly and leak check on a variety of assemblies up to the more complex instruments, in accordance with drawings, wire tables, procedures, specifications, and production schedules.
- Maintain established production standards to help ensure production schedules are met.
- Receive work assignment from the production work schedule and clarifies any uncertainty about what is to be done.
- Ability to work on an individual basis.
- Acquire necessary parts from inventory by providing inventory personnel with stock requisition.
- Assemble a variety of smaller sub-assemblies to larger final instruments. Deleted sentence.
- Read and interprets drawings to determine specifications. Assembles from assembly drawing, wire tables and/or written instruction.
- Perform medium to complex wiring and mechanical operations, including the proper use of such tools as: wet wheel/cutoff wheel, drill press, hand drill, soldering iron and many types of small hand tools.
- Perform Leak Operations on a variety of medium to more complex sub-assemblies or instruments.
- Visually inspect completed assemblies and subassemblies to ensure that specifications and quality standards have been met.
- Observe all applicable safety rules and reports unsafe conditions or potential hazards to the management.
- Notify Management when problems arise concerning equipment, operations, materials, etc.
- May assemble the newer instruments from engineering and instruct new employees on these and other assemblies. May answer questions from others, regarding assembly processes and procedures.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner to help ensure safe working conditions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Leadership.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ Years Electrical and Mechanical Assembly Experience.
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired with a high school diploma.
- Or Equivalent Military technical training.
- MUST have strong work history in manufacturing.
- Motivated, team player that can also work independently.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is critical.
- Ability to navigate through general computer functions.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.