Title: Facilities Maintenance Planner
Location: Redondo Beach, CA
Duration: 12 months or longer
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
The person in this role:
- Responsible for the overall asset management, work planning, and spare part inventory using the MAXIMO computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Develop job plans for common maintenance tasks.
- Train maintenance/operations personnel in proper use of CMMS to ensure highest quality work orders are produced and maintained for future reference.
- Analysis of the Maintenance Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to ensure high integrity of the centralized information and identify opportunities for improvement of the existing processes.
- Plan all maintenance work orders by analyzing basic job steps, determining their relative sequence, and identifying parts, materials, special tools, safety requirements, heavy equipment, and skills required for each step.
- Review all completed work orders to document completed work, record material used, and determine craft hours spent versus the job plan estimate. Also, direct the efforts to maintain proper records for cost and repair history of equipment.
- Maintain an appropriate backlog of effectively planned work ready for scheduling based on priorities established by Operations, Maintenance, and Engineering.
- Develop detailed project / outage schedules and track progress.
- Work directly with Maintenance and Production Supervisors to plan preventative and corrective maintenance work orders, develop weekly and long-term schedules, and plan plant shutdowns.
- Support the Facilities Reliability and Infrastructure Optimization department as required.
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizenship is required.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) field and six (6) years of facilities engineering experience
- Experience planning or executing maintenance activities, such as planning maintenance work for facilities infrastructure and/or production equipment.
- Experience working in MAXIMO (or a similar CMMS).
- Proven ability to work under only general direction and independently determine and develop approaches to solutions. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Experience communicating requirements and working with internal and external customers to coordinate significant maintenance items.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or similar software suite.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Rate: $49/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.