Human Resources Coordinator
Title: HR Coordinator
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Duration: 6 months or longer (Could be Contract to Hire)
Our client is a large American multinational company primarily providing avionics and information technology systems and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is seeking an HR Coordinator who will be responsible for the maintenance of employee and contractor records our systems and tools.
The person in this role will be:
- Entering new employee and contractor data
- Updating employee and contractor records
- Separating employee's and contractor's
- Completing I-9s for new hires
- Maintaining employee files
- Auditing employee and contractor data
- HR Administration projects as assigned by manager
- US Citizenship
- HS DIPLOMA/GED is REQUIRED!!!
- Must have a great attention to details
- Must work with a sense of urgency, data accuracy, and be responsive to our internal and external customers
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees and leadership.
- This position is exposed to confidential information so confidentiality is very important.
Compensation and Benefits:
Pay Rate: $20.09/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.