IT Helpdesk Technical Support
Title: Helpdesk Technical Support
Location: Lebanon, VA
Duration: 12 months or longer
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is currently looking for an IT Helpdesk Technical Support
The person in this role:
- Resolves issues surrounding computer hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems while demonstrating expertise in customer service and technical knowledge.
- Records, maintains and updates records in the Incident Management system.
- Performs analysis of problems and assist with corrective action to restore functionality, and works with technical, customer service or development staff to resolve recurring problems and issues with applications and/or products.
- US Citizenship required
- Fundamental understanding of Systems and Networking basics.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be customer and detail oriented and possess good decision-making ability.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities are a must.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer service techniques.
- Prefer knowledge of Microsoft Office automation solutions, and a willingness to learn new tools and technologies and take on new responsibilities as assigned.
Rate: $16/hr. on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.