Duration: 12 months
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is currently looking for a Material Analyst.
The person in this role:
- Supports a team-based material organization.
- Performs activities in a variety of cross-functional areas including materials planning, total quality management, procurement, supplier quality assurance, finance, materials systems, customer service, etc.
- May facilitate self-directed work teams, provide training in core skill areas to teams and peers, and interact with internal customers and suppliers with respect to product planning, problem resolution, and process improvement.
- Experienced in one or more areas of the material function.
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizenship is required.
- 0 years of Material handling experience with a Bachelors Degree.
Rate: $20/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.