Title: Microelectronics Technician
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA
Duration: 12 months
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is currently looking for a Microelectronic Technician to maintain the highest quality standards in the cutting edge of the semiconductor industry.
The person in this role:
- Will perform all the following processes in III/V Semiconductor front side and backside wafer processing: Photoresist coating, Contact Aligner and Stepper Exposure, Vacuum Processes including: Evaporation, Sputtering, Dry Etch, and Passivation PVD; microscope inspection, metal plating, wet etches, strip lift-off.
- Hands on training will be done on the shift that you are assigned to.
- US Citizenship required.
- AA or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline and 0 years' experience; High School Diploma or G.E.D and 2 years of related work experience in Semiconductors
- Meticulous and focused individual with manual dexterity.
- Able to work with small/fragile parts (1"x1")
- High degree of patience
- Quick learner (can memorize a large amount of procedures, then apply to wafers they are processing).
- Excellent decision making and communication skills needed.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.