Location: Chantilly, VA
Duration: 12 months
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is currently looking for Office Admin.
The person in this role:
- Manually upload data pertaining to NGMS documentation for archiving
- Assist in acting as point of contact to storage vendor
- May serve as first line point of contact for responses to internal customers
- Monitor retention mailbox
- Audit database as well as boxes being processed for storage
- Training others to utilize database
- Promote knowledge sharing throughout organization
- Identify records management challenges
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizen
- High School Diploma and 1 - 2 years of professional experience working with internal and external customers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills a must
- Self-motivated, team player who works well with all people
- Ability to work independently
Rate: $18/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.