Title: Order Admin
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Duration: 3 months or longer
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Provides the customer and the company administrative support as outlined in applicable contracts and company policy and procedures. Administration responsibility for assigned programs and projects as directed by management.
- Responsible for the administration of contracts
- Reviews performance requirements and customer specifications
- Strong customer service interface
- Interface with customer/government databases
- Initiates documentation to authorize and direct work in accordance with contractual specifications
- Interprets proposal and contract requirements to functional departments
- Maintains accurate and complete contract and proposal files
- Inputs contract requirements into order entry and scheduling system
- Prepare shippers in support of assigned programs including DD250s, WAWF, 1149s and other contractual required shipping
- Prepares special reports and analyses when required
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data required evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Responsible for Import/Export issues on assigned programs
- Works with DCMA and contract management in closing out contracts
- Prepares billing reviews and measures financial performance of repairs
- Normally received no instructions on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Solves complex administration problems using professional concepts and company procedures.
- Serves as a liaison on specific projects between functional groups and /or customers.
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizenship is required.
- High School Diploma/GED minimum education required
- Candidates need more customer service experience; especially knowing how to build relationships with customers. At least 7 years' experience
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent Communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Rate: $14.73/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.