Duration: 6 months or longer (Could be Contract to Hire)
Our client is a large American multinational company primarily providing avionics and information technology systems and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is seeking an Order Coordinator to provide the customer and the company administrative support as outlined in applicable contracts and company policy and procedures. Administration responsibility for assigned programs and projects as directed by management.
The person in this role:
- Reviews performance requirements and customer specifications
- Strong customer service interface
- Interface with customer/government database
- Initiates documentation to authorize and direct work in accordance with contractual specifications
- Interprets proposal and contract requirements to functional departments
- Maintains accurate and complete contract and proposal files
- Inputs contract requirements into order entry and scheduling system
- US Citizenship or Green Card required
- High School Diploma/GED minimum education required
- Candidates need more customer service experience; especially knowing how to build relationships with customers. At least 7 years experience
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent Communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
Pay Rate: $16.16/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.