Principal FPGA Designer
Title: Principal FPGA Designer
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: 12 months or longer
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are looking for Digital Electronics Engineer to work on FPGA and ASIC Design across the full product life cycle process. In this capacity, the selected candidate will utilize his working knowledge of digital signal processing and digital interfaces.
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizenship is required.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or comparable engineering discipline
- 9+ years of relevant experience (7+ years with an MS, 4+ years with a PhD)
- Experience with full product life cycle (requirements, design, implementation and test) of FPGA Design and/or ASIC Design
- Working knowledge of digital signal processing and digital interfaces
- Experience leading a small project team to successfully complete ASIC Design or FPGA design
- Be able to work in teams and communicate clearly across various levels of management and engineers
- Familiarity with Xilinx, Altera, and/or Actel FPGA technology
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Rate: $100/hour (or more) on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.