Title: Purchasing Agent
Location: Hampton, NH 03842
Duration: 3 months or longer
Hours: 8:30 am to 4 pm
Pay Rate: $18 to $20 per hour
Our client is a large American multinational company primarily providing avionics and information technology systems and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Responsible for all aspects of the relationship with a specific supplier within a commodity.
- Directs and manages all schedules, and purchase orders for the client account or the product family.
- Ensures product is delivered on time, meets quality standards, and at the right cost.
- May perform delivery assurance responsibilities.
- Authorizes purchase orders, approve payments,
and responds to client issues to ensure the procurement process goes smoothly.
- Executes processes, standards, and operational plans in support of Procurement goals,
including RFPs, negotiations, cost accountability, and/or program execution.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Open to US Citizens only
- 1 year ERP experience required. Preferably in purchasing. MAX experience we are looking for is 2 years.
- Must have steel toed shoes, as well as provide their own safety glasses.
Compensation and Benefits:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.