Location: El Segundo, CA
Duration: 6 months
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is currently looking for a Recruiter.
The person in this role:
- Provide full-life cycle engineering and/or non-engineering recruiting, to include: sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, and managing candidate relationships while advising hiring managers through the assessment and selection process.
- Effectively manage competing priorities, remain highly flexible in an ever-changing environment while consistently anticipating and delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions to our customers.
- Demonstrate solid judgment, the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, procedures and the business.
- Source and recruit qualified talent while maintaining excellent customer service with hiring managers, candidates and other stakeholders is required.
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 6 years of directly related work experience; or an additional 4 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of the degree
Minimum of 6 years full-life cycle recruiting that includes sourcing, screening, assessment & selection, and closing.
Comprehensive understanding of OFCCP compliance
- Demonstrated experience directly sourcing external passive talent
- US Citizenship is required
Rate: $40/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available after 6 months.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.