Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Duration: 24 months or longer
Our client is a large American multinational company primarily providing avionics and information technology systems and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create dynamic job descriptions and understand the skills and abilities required for the roles
- Facilitate identification and selection of world-class diverse talent using multiple sourcing methods
- Plan and conduct recruiting plans
- Make candidate recommendations to hiring managers
- Establish and maintain contact with a variety of potential applicant resources
- Comply with OFCCP requirements
- HS diploma/equivalent is the minimum education requirement
- candidates can be US Citizens, Permanent Residents
- at least 2 years of full-lifecycle recruiting experience (corporate or agency) --- experience with IT recruiting would be a plus
- proven candidate sourcing skill and ability
- strong customer service skills
- strong sense of urgency
- ability to communicate effectively
- strong attention to deta
Compensation and Benefits
Pay Rate: $31/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.