APR has been engaged to identify hard working Recruiters for one of our biggest clients in the Aerospace industry.
LOCATION: Baltimore, MD
- Provides recruiting and sourcing support to include: screening, qualifying, interviewing and managing candidate relationships while working closely with recruiters to understand the needs of the HM and business.
- Accurately assesses candidates for cultural, competency and skill fit, quickly synthesizes candidate and hiring manager feedback and routinely pre-closes candidates to ensure high acceptance rates.
- Collaborates with your recruiters to ensure a smooth process and meeting required business objectives.
- High level of administrative and process management capabilities.
- Possesses the business acumen to influence key stakeholders, develop trusting relationships and effects business outcomes.
- Effectively leverages other functional areas as well as utilizes data and market intelligence when advising the business and executing staffing strategies.
- Understands and adheres to compliance, diversity and talent acquisition processes.
- Exhibits the actions and behaviors that demonstrate the Leadership Characteristics.
- Excellent sourcing and talent management experience
- Successful execution recruiting activities including, but not limited to sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, comp analysis and formulating and extending offers
- Effectively evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, physical and personal qualifications, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral
- Partner with compensation to evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities other data pertinent to selection
- Prepare recommendations on starting salaries and extend job offers to most qualified candidates
- Provide applicants with critical information about the company to close applicants and provide candidates with onboarding expectations
- Ensure adherence to OFCCP process compliance Acts with a sense of urgency
- Exceptional business process, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Ability to function independently in a high-volume fast paced corporate environment
- Ability to adapt to changing business environment and requirements
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of leadership, ability to create and manage strategic alliances and drive the hiring process
- Unwavering ethics and values; trusted business partner
- Team player; focused on organizational and team success
- Never satisfied with status quo; always pushing for improvements and change
- Courageous; takes calculated risks
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.