Title: SAP Developer
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Pay Rate: $85.68/ per hr.
Assignment Duration: 12 months or longer
Our client is a large American multinational company primarily providing avionics and information technology systems and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
An individual will support the development work ABAP team works on a daily basis (S)He will be involved in but limited to break fix, mandatory sustain and sustain activities and other development activities.
- The SAP Development team is seeking a Sr. SAP Developer responsible for the design, development and support of software applications running on the client's SAP systems.
- The Sr. SAP Developer must complete tasks of moderate to significant complexity requiring considerable judgment and initiative while under minimal supervision.
- This position requires the ability to work as an individual contributor as well as interact highly with fellow application developers and business process team members in the eBusiness organization ensuring adherence to all Application Development standards and procedures and delivering high quality software solutions.
- A strong candidate should possess basic project management skills, with a clear track record of on-schedule, on-budget delivery of solutions.
- Shall provide guidance and design support for junior and off-shore team members.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Understanding the requirements and prepare technical specs based on the requirements.
- Interact with the customers / functional and other team members as required Perform design / technical spec and code reviews
- Develop and unit test the code in the development environment
- Understand the change management activities should possess basic project management skills, with a clear track record of on-schedule, on-budget delivery of solutions
- Should have desire to push self to achieve greater results Should adhere to all Application Development standards and procedures and delivering high quality software solutions
- Understand the entire Software Development Life cycle including Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Support, as well as all associated documentation
REQUIRED: SAP development experience in the following technologies/areas is required:
- ABAP Objects (and Object Oriented Development skills, in general) Dialog and Report Programming Web Dynpro for ABAP SAP Script SmartForms Enhancements - User Exists and BAdIs, Enhancement spots/ points (Explicit and Implicit)
- ABAP Debugger and SAP Performance Analysis tools/transactions.
- Expertise in the entire Software Development Life cycle including Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Support, as well as all associated documentation, is required.
- Experience in the creation of a Technical Specification document from a Design Specification is required Experience developing SAP software in an ECC6.0x/NW7.0x (NW2004S) SAP system is required SAP functional experience in at least 2 of the following modules is required: oMaster Data, MM/PP, IM/WM, QM, SM, SD, PS, HR
- Experience integrating an SAP System with non sap applications/products is required
Preferred but not required:
SAP development experience in the following technologies/areas is desired:
- SOAP and REST based web services
- SAP Workflow
- SAP CRM ALE/IDOC Adobe Interactive Forms Business Rules Framework (BRF)+
- SAP BW/BI Mobile Development Process Integration (PI) Vertex Tax solutions for SAP
Compensation and Benefits:
Pay Rate: $85.68/ per hr.
- We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
- Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.