Title: Java Software Engineer
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: 12 months - could be contract to hire for the right candidate
Our client is a large American multinational company primarily providing avionics and information technology systems and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Support airborne platforms and ground based systems across multiple programs.
- Perform a number of key software lifecycle development activities, including the design, development and the integration testing of mission systems software.
- At least 5 years of hands on coding in Java using industry standard object oriented design principles
- Experience developing applications on Red Hat Linux (RH7) operating systems or the equivalent
- Familiarity with virtual machine environments and their usage in complex system architectures
- Experience in all software lifecycle disciplines including design, implementation, and test
- Proficiency in industry standard IDE tools (such as Eclipse, Visual Studio or equivalents)
- Proficiency in industry standard configuration management tools (such as SVN, GIT, Clearquest/Clearcase or equivalents)
- Must have a 4 year degree an in applicable STEM field
Pay Rate: $65/hour
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.