Title: Sr. Recruiter
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Duration: 7 months
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is currently looking for a corporate Sr Recruiter to come join our Talent Acquisition team. We are growing quickly and looking for the right person to help us with the challenge.
The person in this role:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create dynamic job descriptions and understand the skills and abilities required for the roles
- Facilitate identification and selection of world-class diverse talent using multiple sourcing methods
- Plan and conduct recruiting plans
- Make candidate recommendations to hiring managers
- Establish and maintain contact with a variety of potential applicant resources
- Comply with OFCCP requirements
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- Can be US Citizens, Permanent Residents or Foreign Nationals with the legal right to work in the US
- HS diploma/equivalent is the minimum education requirement
- at least 2 years of full-lifecycle recruiting experience (corporate or agency)
- proven candidate sourcing skill and ability
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong attention to detail
Rate: $30.09/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.