Title: Stock Clerk
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Duration: 9 months or longer Pay Rate: $23/hour on W2
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognition, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- The Shipping Receiving Coordinator 2 performs a combination of manual and clerical duties to receive, store, and issue equipment, materials, and supplies in a central warehouse. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Examine stock to verify conformance to specifications and invoices; stores articles according to identifying factors.
- Fill orders or issue supplies from stock.
- Requisition stock to fill incoming orders.
- Determine methods or places for storage considering guidelines for, weight or height limits, turnover, floor loading capacity, and required space.
- High School Diploma and 2 years of experience
- Must have basic experience in inventory control and familiarity with warehouse procedures and operations
- Must be willing to work extended hours as needed & work a standard schedule of 7 am to 4 pm Monday - Friday
- Familiarity with SAP/MRP tool
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.