Systems Engineer - Systems Engineer 2
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: 9 months or longer
Our client is a large American multinational company primarily providing avionics and information technology systems and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are seeking a qualified candidate for a Systems-Software Engineering position in our Government Systems Tactical Communications and Maintenance Applications department. The position's primary responsibility is to create software, establish test cases, implement test software, and perform testing on a variety of rotary wing applications.
- Time management skills - ability to work unsupervised, multi-task and coordinate work
- Basics of risk management (identify, quantify, and mitigate risks)
- Effective communication (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Scope management
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline
- Ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance (clearance is not a requirement)
- Previous experience with python, C++
- Previous experience with development of Test Scripts, integration or verification
- Previous experience using DOORS
- Track and report technical, cost and schedule issues for their assigned scope of work
- Experience with systems and software tools (DOORS, ADA)
- Familiarity with the AGILE development process
- Prior experience with development of System requirements, software or verification procedures
Compensation & Benefits
Pay Rate: $52.45/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.