Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Huntsville, AL
Duration: 12 months or longer
Our client is a large American multinational company primarily providing avionics and information technology systems and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is seeking for a Systems Engineer to support airborne platforms across multiple programs. The applicant will be part of a team that supports the UH/HH-60 Black Hawk cockpit.
- The position will require the verification of software requirements by creating and running functional tests in a laboratory test environment utilizing a combination of simulations and interfacing subsystems.
- In addition, the assignment may require assisting in other elements of the system engineering process including requirements analysis and capture, system/sub-system design, software requirements definition, integration, and formal test for requirement verification.
- Additionally, the candidate should be experienced in all facets of system development and familiar with common system engineering tools and practices.
- Must also be willing and able to travel (domestic and international) and either possess, or be able to obtain, a security clearance.
To qualify for this opportunity candidates must have:
- U.S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline
- Experience with SVN, DOORS, and/or Atlassian tools preferred
- Knowledge of CMMI or DO-178 derived processes
- Knowledge in the following technical areas: flight displays, communication and navigation radio controls, flight management systems, weapons and mission equipment, human factors/human-machine interface
- Knowledge in the following digital data protocols: Ethernet (IEEE 802.3), TCP/IP, MIL-STD-1553B, ARINC-429
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Pay Rate: $50.16/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.