Tool Crib 4
Title: Tool Crib 4
Location: Palmdale, California
Duration: 2 months or longer
Shift: 1st Shift
Work schedule: 4/10
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is currently looking for a Tool Crib.
Position Summary /Responsibilities:
- The project is to remove toolboxes from the F35 line, remove all tools from them, inventory, update inventory, reshadow/foam need tools, submit IT tickets for network line, etch new tools and redeploy the toolbox on the show floor.
- Receives, stores, and issues tools, machine tool fixtures, dies, and measuring devices.
- Maintains records of tools issued to employees; takes periodic inventory and requisitions stock as needed; reports damaged, worn out, or missing equipment using computers to enter transactions, validate information and maintain database.
- Cleans, oils, and performs minor repairs on equipment; disposes of surplus or obsolete equipment in accordance with established procedure.
- Ensures that measuring devices are periodically calibrated.
- US Citizenship
- High School diploma or equivalent and 6 years additional education and/or related experience.
Rate: $45/hr. on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.