- Performs functions associated with Lab Build-up and Operations, including building cables and harnesses, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of cables, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Reads and interprets drawings and schematics.
- Able to operate and troubleshoot sophisticated systems in support of engineering development requirements.
- Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the development process.
- Works with engineers in conducting experiments.
- Performs cabling installations and modifications as required.
- Installs simple and complex cabling infrastructure for new systems and modification of existing systems
- US Citizenship is required.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 0 years additional education and/or related experience
- Background with electronics, pinning cables, building computers preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.