HR/Recruiter - DTLA
Full-Time, Direct Role in Down Town Los Angeles.
This position will primarily be focused on sourcing, recruiting and placing B2B sales people; ON-SITE fin Downtown Los Angeles. In addition, this HR, Recruiter will perform HR generalist duties. The HR/recruiter will be performing these duties while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction:
Clients, Candidates and Co-workers
- 2-4 years of experience recruiting and HR
- Loan, B2B, or lending knowledge a big plus!
- BA/ BS degree or higher preferred
- Must be able to handle Full Cycle Recruiting (i.e., effective sourcing, pre-screening, negotiating within rate and pricing guidelines, closing deals, and processing new hires as needed)
- Must have excellent proven customer service experience and skills
- Must have relationship building skills
- Must have interpersonal skills and be able to work with others as a TEAM
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Social Media Recruiting and Creative thinking skills
- Proficient with MS OFFICE, Outlook
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and understand clients' job orders.
- Using industry best practices, source for the best qualified candidates utilizing all channels available (web, resume databases, networking, etc.).
- Work with the sourcing resource(s) to review presented resumes in a timely manner, provide additional screening of presented candidates as needed.
- Thoroughly pre-screen and interview candidates in order to ensure they are qualified to fill the Clients' requirements.
- Explain the pre-boarding and on-boarding requirements to candidates prior to start of work assignment.
- Coordinate interview schedules with candidate and client.
- Follow up and maintain contact with all employees placed at assigned clients to obtain feedback on their work assignments; solicit referrals; be knowledgeable of the clients' working environment; and know when the contract assignments of the employees placed end.
- Participate with Employee Relations
- Participate with Employee risk management, WC, etc.
- Participate with company culture
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.