JCC_Service Center Coordinator - Sr Service Center Coordinator
Customer Service Position Description
This Avionics Company is a pioneer in the development and deployment of innovative communication and aviation electronic solutions for both commercial and government applications. Their expertise in flight deck avionics, cabin electronics, mission communications, simulation and training, and information management services is delivered by a global workforce, and a service and support network that crosses more than 150 countries.
Background - This Company supports Boeing and the global Aviation industry and is looking for energetic self-starters interested in dynamic international environment. Responsibilities include logistics, contract management, customer relations, and inventory control.
- Coordinate directly with domestic and international customers via email and phone. Effectively manage a large amount of communication and data while complying with internal and external process.
- Manage customer inquiries regarding scheduling, quoting, and tracking of equipment repairs.
- Process equipment returned for test/repair from customer. Coordinate and create documentation of receipt and repair of equipment necessary to comply with federal policies and practices.
- Utilize enterprise system (SAP) to input or extract repair/material data.
- Assists in interface with intra-company departments relative to warranty, credit, billing, and taxes for repairs and sales of stock.
- **Position can require consistent movement. Tasks can include boxing and unboxing (up to 25 lbs).
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE is the minimum education requirement
- Strong email and MS office software skills
- Ability to work day shift or afternoon shift
- Logistics experience preferred
- SAP Experience
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.