APR has been engaged to identify Accountant for one of our biggest clients
JOB TITLE: Accountant
LOCATION: Richardson, TX
PAY RATE: $59/hour
DURATION: 6 months or longer
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare monthly journal entries by compiling relevant data, with supporting documentation and appropriate descriptions.
- Review monthly accruals for accuracy and record the applicable journal entries. Research accounting transactions and ensure necessary corrections and adjustments are made.
- Assist in month-end close process on accounting system
- Prepare monthly account reconciliation for related balance sheet accounts with detailed support schedules. Take appropriate action to clear the reconciling items. Work with business units to prepare adjustment to specific accounts.
- Provide explanations for accounts with large variances. Develop ad-hoc reporting that is relevant, actionable, and accurate to facilitate organizational decision making
- Assists GL manager on monthly account reconciliation tracking process
- Provide support information for tax request, and assist the internal/external auditors in their inquiries
- Work with IT to implement changes and testing of the systems
- Work on special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, and prioritize competing workloads with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical, evaluative and problem-solving skills. High attention to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel. 2 year experience on Oracle, SAP or other large ERP system
- 3-5 years of work experience in general ledger accounting area.
Pay Rate: $35/hr.We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available after 6 months into contract!
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.